Enable WhatsApp Calling Feature for Android
If you haven’t received the calling feature for your WhatsApp yet try this hack
NOTE:You require rooted version of android
- A rooted device (Of course :P)
- Latest whatsapp apk from whatsapp.com/android
- You have to receive a call from someone who has the feature active ( answer the call) before following these steps
- Install the latest apk (Of course)
- Open any root explorer (es file explorer preferred ) and navigate to /data/data/com.whatsapp/shared_prefs/com.whatsapp_preferences.xml
- Add these 2 lines anywhere in the file but within the <map></map> and save
</div> <pre class="alt2 " dir="ltr"><boolean name="call" value="true" /> <string name="call_allowed">all</string>
- Then go to Settings/Apps/Whatsapp and force stop it !
- Open the app again
You have now enabled calls !!!!!!!! Enjoy!!!!