WhatsApp Tips and Tricks
WhatsApp Messenger is a cross-platform mobile messaging app which allows you to exchange messages without having to pay for SMS.
This Article Contains:
1.Run WhatsApp on Tablets and PC’s
4.Use WhatsApp without Mobile Number
5.Recover Deleted Messages from Whatsapp
6.Create a Fake/Spoof Conversation
7.Hide Two Images in One Single Picture
8.Stop Images received on Whatsapp from Appearing in Gallery
Run WhatsApp on Tablets and PC’s
Download WhatsApp APK and Transfer it to your tablet using PC,or Phone,if your Tablet have access to internet then Download and Install it directly from the Link Below
Download BlueStacks Android Emulator for PC .BlueStacks App Player lets you run your favorite mobile
apps fast and fullscreen in your browser and on PC.
Spam your Friends Inbox,and Crash their Phone Using this App
Set Destination Number,Custom Message,Number of Messages (Max 1500) And Click Spam
Now your friends phone will be flooded with Messages and it crashes
WhatsApp PLUS +
WhatsApp Plus is a modified whatsapp application with themes,hide last seen,hide offline,hide second tick features.it packs a nice UI
* Hide Offline
* Apply and make themes of your like
* change icon color
* Upload Photos and Videos with no compression
* Maximum upload size to 30 MB
* Change notification bar
Instructions for FRESH INSTALLATION :
1.Uninstall Your Original WhatsApp (Your data and chats will be 100% safe)
2.Install WhatsApp Plus
3.You now have WhatsApp Plus
WhatsApp Plus also has a feature to check which of your friends are Online
#4 Use WhatsApp without any mobile number:
To use WhatsApp one must have mobile number but not after following the steps mentioned below:
- If you already have an WhatsApp account first uninstall it.
- Download and install WhatsApp again.
- Lock messaging service by changing the flight mode. Now open and add your number but it will not able to send the message to server to verify.
- As verification is incomplete,. messages are blocked. WhatsApp will ask for choosing an alternative method to verify. Choose “check through SMS” and enter email address. Click submit but without waiting for second click cancel to end the authorization process.
- Now you are required to forge message. Install the message Spoof text message for Android and Fake a message for iPhone.
- Go to the outbox “copy the message details Spoofer application” sent it to false verification.
- Use the following details in their false message. To +447900347295 From +(country code) (mobile number) message. Your e-mail address.
- A message will be sent to fake number and you can use this number to use WhatsApp.
#5 Recover Deleted Messages WhatsApp:
Due to some reason you lost your messages ? Here’s some tips by which you can recover the lost messages.
For safer side, WhatsApp saves all your your conversation on SD card. Go to WhatsApp SD> > Card>>Database. Here msgstore.db.crypt contains all the mesages sent or received and files of this type in the format yyyy-msgstore..dd..db.crypt contains all WhatsApp messages sent in the last seven days.
Simply open these files with a simple text editor, you can read/see all messages.
#6 Create a Fake/ chat conversation
: Want to show your friends that you chat with Miley Cyrus, Bill gates, Mark Zuckerberg???
Here the chance to show you got such big celebrities as your friends.All you need is WhatsApp WhatSaid.You will be able to create fake conversations with anyone by adding photos, name and create your own posts.
#7 Hide Two Images in One Single Picture
Have you ever got an image that looked like something else but when you opened it, it looks like something else? Do you want to send an image of a beautiful girl to your friend but when he opens it, the image changes into a monkey? Amazing isn’t it? Well, stop searching for various non-working tricks on other sites.
#8 Stop Images received on Whatsapp from Appearing in Gallery
Whatsapp images turn up in the phone’s gallery which can be extremely annoying and sometimes embarrassing. We have got an easy way out of this predicament.
On an iPhone, browse to Settings > Privacy > Photos and turn off WhatsApp.
On an Android, it is slightly tedious. Open a file explorer and create a new file. Rename the file to .nomedia and place it in the Whatsapp folder.
You can make a file named .nomedia in any folder containing images or videos to hide it from appearing in gallery!!